With a good variety of coverage types available, you should be able to work with an ATV insurance provider to create a policy that can provide you with maximum protection. There are multiple types of coverages available that you can choose from to create a comprehensive ATV insurance policy.
Common types of ATV insurance coverages include:
- Bodily injury – This type of coverage with help pay for costs associated with injuries suffered by others in an accident for which you are responsible.
- Property damage – This coverage will help with costs relating to damaged property of others in an accident you cause.
- Collision – If your ATV is damaged in a collision, this coverage can help repair or replace it.
- Comprehensive – If your ATV is damaged in a non-collision incident, such as fire or vandalism, this coverage can help with repairs or replacement of your ATV.
- Medical payments – If you are hurt in an accident, this coverage can help you cover your medical costs.
Keep in mind that not all insurance companies are the same. While the above are common ATV insurance coverages, some providers may not offer all of these. On the other hand, you might find that some ATV insurance companies will offer much more than the above.
Make sure to find the right insurance provider that can offer you all of the coverage types that you need.